Monday 9 January 2012

Optical illusion of the Ghost chairs

New Year, new start and a new resolution to achieve this year. Mine is to drink more water, as my parched skin is crying out for it, coupled with a brand new beauty regime to keep dry skin at bay.

Another one of my hopes for this year is to revamp my  bedroom. It definitely needs an update. The first area I plan to start with is my office space. Blogging is going to be a huge part of my 2012 so making sure I blog in comfort and style is a must. Ghost chairs has made a huge come back and we are seeing it frequently in home decor, previously quite popular in the 80's, as my mum quite eagerly told me, as does fashion so does interiors and it's making a massive come back. Hopefully you can see my take on it very soon when I feature how I've transferred my room.










1 comment:

  1. I love the Louis chairs! They may be a little too glamorous for my arts & crafts home though. Be sure to post your office space when you're finished! Can't wait to see it!

    Laura
    www.happyroost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete