Monday 28 November 2011

Ideal Home show at Christmas

Last week I visited the Ideal Home show at Christmas. Eager to be inspired and enthused to re-create festive décor in my home for Christmas, I was some what disappointed. Maybe I expected too much but to honest it didn’t differ much from an average home expo. However, I must admit there were a few stands that had me believing I was in Lapland and I could the hear sounds of Santa “ho ho ho-ing”, and the strongly spiced Christmas scent had me imagining myself with a glass of mulled wine by the fire.

I think I would definitely go to another Christmas expo, maybe I should do a bit more research on the best day to go. Here is some of what I saw.










I fell in love with these English biscuit favourites inspired cushions by Nikki McWilliams


 the lovely designer herself



No comments:

Post a Comment